Blood stains my skin
As my heart is ripped
Right from my chest
I still feel the beating
As he holds it
Inches from my face
Taunting me
Reminding me
That without the heart
In his hand
My life disintegrates
Into thin air
Even with all the pain
He has caused
I still love him
His eyes still twinkle
Like a starry night sky
And his voice is still
Sweet as candy
Why does he have to be
So amazing
Torment me with beauty
That I could never have
Time is running out
I don’t have much longer
But he won’t give it back
He still says never
But I realize this time
Maybe he is right
We weren’t meant to be
Because if this is what it takes
If this is the pain it causes
It really is not worth it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i really like this one. but hey, im a sucker for similes so maybe that's it. "eyes like a starry night sky" it reminds me of those anime things, you know, where the eyes actually legitimately sparkle?
Post a Comment