I just can't understand
Why I'm being put through this
I wish I could
Just figure out some how
What threw me into this storm
Why I am being put in this mess
The rain keeps beating me
Stabbing my heart
Piercing my soul
But these raindrops don't come from the sky
These are the tears
Flowing from my eyes
I wish I could
Understand this life I've been living
Why the world has taken over me
And who I really am
Because I'm not who I used to be
I wish I could
Begin again
With a brand new life
And forget about the past
Forget about who I've been
And completely change
Into someone else
I just can't go on like this
The tears are weighing down my shoulders
Why does everything have to be this way
So complicated
And messed up
Can't something go right for once
Can't I be normal
Because the life I'm in right now
Is not worth living
I can't survive
If I continue like this
Maybe with just one friend
Who I could count on for anything
I would be able to survive
I need someone to hug
Someone to love
Someone to trust
A shoulder to lean on
Someone who won't hurt me
Or turn around and stab me in the back
Someone who loves me
I need a friend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment